[Plone-UI] New theme product based on NuPlone

Veda Williams veda at onenw.org
Wed Nov 26 18:14:15 UTC 2008

Hi Kevin,

I know at one point there was a bug in the paster recipe where even if you
specified "false" to the empty scripts question, it would still add them to
your theme.

Just delete the empty files from your skins/styles directory, and that
should help. It also wouldn't hurt to get the latest ZopeSkel.

As far as setting a base of NuPlone, I haven't tried that, but it sounds
like you're somewhat on the right track...

Cheers,

- Veda