[Plone-UI] New theme product based on NuPlone

Kevin Harvey kevin.harvey at vanderbilt.edu
Wed Nov 26 05:56:46 UTC 2008

Hello Ploners,

I'm building a new theme product and it would make my life easier if I could
base it on the existing NuPlone skin. Is this possible with the paster
script? I've tried setting "skinbase" to "NuPlone" and "Enter empty_files"
to "False", but I still wind up with empty CSS sheets in my new product
skeleton. Any ideas what I could be doing wrong? Some general instructions
for setting a base of NuPlone would be awesome. Thanks as always.

Kevin