[Plone-UI] webcouturier.dropdownmenu

karthiktech123 karthik.tech123 at yahoo.co.in
Fri Nov 21 09:44:38 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am new to plone. I am currently trying to develop a knowledge portal for
our project using Plone.

I tried to use webcouturier.dropdownmenu for getting drop down menu feature
in my plone site.

I configured it in the following way.

1. I executed the setup.py in the module using below command:
     python setup.py install

   The above command generated the egg and place in under my instance python
lib sitepackges.

2. I am able to see the egg in the products list in ZMI too. But not able to
get any profile or menu options in the site setup or in ZMI.

Can you please tell me where I went wrong.

I am using plone 3.1.6 under windows.

Thanks.
- Karthik

Not able to configure it properly. Easy_install failed. I executed the
setup.py script in the webcouturier.dropdownmenu folder with "python
setup.py install" I am able to see the egg in the product managent page of
ZOPE. But i am not able to configure the profile either through zope or thru
site setup..pls help me to fix this problem