[Plone-UI] Page Unload

rmplone rmplone at wi.rr.com
Tue Nov 4 20:35:07 UTC 2008

I have a page template with a form that the user uses to enter information.
If they navigate away from the page without saving, I want to do some
cleanup of a database table via an ajax script. So I want to intercept the
confirmation box when they click "okay".  I looked at the javascript code
formUnload.js in plone, but I don't think that's what I need to modify. It
looks like it checks the forms to see if they were modified and if they
where, it returns a text message that is added to the confirmation box. I
know that you have to register a javascript to be activated onload, but what
about onunload?

Any ideas? I'm using Zope 2.9.8 and Plone 2.5.3.

Thanks,

Robert.