[Plone-UI] Plone 3: Problems width hiding and reordering viewlets [added example]

simmerdesigns david at simmerdesigns.com
Sat May 31 20:16:53 UTC 2008

Gentlemen, add remove="true" in the viewlet declarations that you wish to
unhide or reorder. Then uninstall & reinstall your product. You should then
see your changes take effect.

Think of the "remove" as removing any previously imported order or hide
instructions for that viewlet. For example:

  <hidden manager="plone.portalheader" skinname="My Theme">
    <viewlet name="plone.global_sections" remove="true" />
    <viewlet name="plone.logo" />
  </hidden>