[Plone-UI] SOLVED - Re: Nuplone Css works but no other themes css

afewtips afewtips at gmail.com
Wed May 28 00:10:36 UTC 2008

Just in case someone else has this same problem, I am going to outline the
resolution.

I couldn't get the rewrite rule to work (forbidden error) in the
sites-enabled file of my website under apache 2.
So I put it in the .htaccess file. That is where the problem was.
The solution to removing the forbidden error was to put the following in the
config file in the site-enabled directory.
<Proxy *>
Order Deny,Allow
Allow from all
</Proxy>
# prevent the webserver from beeing used as proxy
<LocationMatch "^[^/]">
Deny from all
</LocationMatch>

Now the redirect works and the css if found. Still don't know why NuPlone
Worked - but who cares.
(Maybe me in a few days)

Hope this helps someone.
Thanks