[Plone-UI] Nuplone Css works but no other themes css

afewtips afewtips at gmail.com
Mon May 26 18:29:42 UTC 2008

I am doing a rewrite in apache to point to my site.
When I bring up my site with the ip and port number, the css for the default
theme is used and looks correct.
But when I bring my site up via the redirected url - the css is not used and
the site is a plain text
site.
However, the NuPlone theme does use the css and does look correct.

I installed another theme and it also doesn't use (find) the css.

I tried shutting off merging and caching, but same results.

Any ideas?
Thanks for any help.