[Plone-UI] Change colour of "Info:"-messages

Clemens Steinkogler clemens.steinkogler at ontec.at
Sat May 24 10:29:15 UTC 2008

I now searched for information on how to change the colour of the
"Info"-messages but couldn't find any help. Where can I change the colour
properties for those messages? For example if i edit an article I see:
"Info You are editing the default view of a container. If you wanted to edit
the container itself, go here."
or
"Info Changes saved"
The Problem is that the text is in white and the background of this message
is also in white. Thanks in advance.