[Plone-UI] Re: Grey focus on form fields

Duncan Booth duncan.booth at suttoncourtenay.org.uk
Fri May 23 10:52:11 UTC 2008

Ben Glynn <ben.glynn at mac.com> wrote:

> This is driving me nuts. How can I get rid of the grey 2px border on
> form fields when focussed? It isn't CSS as far as I can see. Is kupu
> adding it in? I can't find an onfocus handler on the field. Any help
> much appreciated.

Unless you are talking about something on a field editable with kupu it is
unlikely to be anything kupu is doing. Do you mean this css:

#portal-column-content fieldset > * input:focus,
#portal-column-content fieldset > * textarea:focus {
    border-color: &dtml-notifyBorderColor;;
    border-width: &dtml-borderWidth;;
}

from CMFPlone/skins/plone_styles/authoring.css.dtml