[Plone-UI] CSSManager, base_properties - simplification (plone3)

chris does plone chriswilshaw at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 06:23:18 UTC 2008

seems that deleting values from base properties breaks the css as the values
are called by other stylesheets.

so i am now trying to edit the cssmanager template so it offers less choice
to the user.

i have altered ploneCustom.css so it defines all colours via 4 dtml values
and i want the base properties and ultimately cssmanager to refer to these 4
so that the end user has less to play with.