[Plone-UI] installing communitytechnology.composition in a buildout

mojowork marignan1513 at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 20 08:44:18 UTC 2008

Hi, this egg seems great but I can't install it.
I'm using buildout so I've added communitytechnology.composition in my eggs
list and in my zcml slug list.
But I get this error when I buildout:
Couldn't find index page for 'communitytechnology.composition' (maybe
misspelled?)
Getting distribution for 'communitytechnology.composition'.
While:
  Installing instance.
  Getting distribution for 'communitytechnology.composition'.
Error: Couldn't find a distribution for 'communitytechnology.composition'.

I think there is a problem with my "find-links" list.
Actually, it looks like this :
find-links =
    http://dist.plone.org
    http://download.zope.org/ppix/