Re[Plone-UI] -order in ATFolder

ArtsResearchInstitute ArtsResearchInstitute at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 14:16:14 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am very new to Plone and hence don't have much knowledge on technical
aspect of Plone.

When I create new folder (tabs), in the Content screen, I am not able to
re-order the sequence of the folders (tabs).

When I searched the site, I found many answers pointing out that it is
because ATFolder is missed in meta type and etc.

I don't understand a bit of it. Can somebody help me with explaining in
simple English terms about the steps I have to do to enable re-ordering ?

Thanks.