[Plone-UI] image not showing in theme

Marc Pampols marc at marcpampols.com
Sat Jun 14 08:30:19 UTC 2008

Hi Sunny,
Starting Zope using instance fg does not mean that you are in debug mode,
this is foreground mode.

1.- Edit your buildout.cfg and search for this
[instance]
debug-mode = on

Then do the buildout again and start cluster.

For CSS changes, you can activate debug/development mode in portal_css tool
(remember to uncheck the option when you finish development, because with
this, the site load is very slow)

-
Marc Pampols
http://www.plone-es.org