[Plone-UI] image not showing in theme

Sunny chilgod san82moon at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 06:09:38 UTC 2008

Hi danielle,
1.  instance fg doesn't  any error message ?   *No errors.*
2.   have you looked at the code of the html page ? Is there any allusion
to the jpg ?
        *Which is the html page? Sorry my questions r idiotic, am a novice
in plone....

*3.  have you got firebug to help you for the css ?  *Yes. But no errors

*4.*  * if not look whether the jpg has the permission to be read by your
user...
*          Yes,user can read and write.

*5. Can you see the image directly ?
http://127.0.0.1:8080/optilux1/portal_css/Optilux%20Theme/++resource++optilux.theme.stylesheets/++resource++optilux.theme.images/column-one-bg.jpg

I get this error....

Site Error

*Resource not found*
Sorry, the requested resource does not exist.

Check the URL and try again.

*Resource:* optilux1 GET

Thank you,

Sunny