[Plone-UI] image not showing in theme

Sunny chilgod san82moon at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 04:02:17 UTC 2008

Hi Marc,
My zope is in debug mode..... i start zope using  ./bin/instance fg...so i
am sure its in debug mode. i did restart zope.should i run buildout, even if
i change main.cs file? y its so complicated for a small changes like css
files?  is there any other file that zope looks for any css changes., like
configure.zcml?

Thank you,
Sunny

On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 1:20 AM, Marc Pampols <marc at marcpampols.com> wrote:

> Hi Sunny
> This can be a problem of your development mode, if your Zope is not in
> debug, then you must restart the server to see the changes. Try to setup
> your buildout and set debug mode on :)
>
> Hope it helps!
>
> -
> Marc Pampols
> http://www.plone-es.org
>
> On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 9:19 AM, sunny_plone <san82moon at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> hi,
>> I was trying Martin's book, 8Th chapter.
>>  I placed the image,column-one-bg.jpg, in browser/images and changed my
>> main.css, in browser/stylesheets ,as follows,
>>
>> #portal-column-one   {
>>        background-image:
>> url(++resource++optilux.theme.images/column-one-bg.jpg);
>>        background-position:top-left;
>>        background-repeat:no-repeat;
>>        background-color:#f0f0f0;
>>        padding-top:60px;
>> }
>>
>> But the image is not showing in plone. Please can any1 tell me what is the
>> mistake?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Sunny
>> --

All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is
everything. What we think we become.

Regards,
Sannalingappa Chilgod.