[Plone-UI] WYSIWYG HTML Editor and Plone skins

Veda Williams veda at onenw.org
Sat Jul 19 21:37:50 UTC 2008

I don't really have a good answer for this, unfortunately. I tried to do
something similar a while back while trying to ramp up a CSS person who
didn't yet know Plone, and it was hard to abstract it out of Plone. I think
right now the CSS is too deeply tied into Plone's framework to do what
you're asking.

At best, you could render a Plone page, pull down the HTML it gives you,
pull down the necessary CSS files, change the URLs to point to a more local
location, and try that, but that might not give you what you're hoping for.

- Veda