Re[Plone-UI] moving the user link from the personal bar

dklinger danny.klinger at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 14:46:34 UTC 2008

Veda,

Thanks again for the point - What I think I can get away with is allowing
the viewlet to put the icon up and the name of the member but not generate
the hrefs....your approach got me thinking this way. In the end, in the
manager role, I was the only one that really took advantage of a member
folder from the link for a temporary holding ground of content - but heck -
I am the manager and I can manage content anywhere. And I have to admit - I
found the dashboard to actually be annoying.
A few places to comment out will get the desired effect that I want.
Many thanks!
-Dan