[Plone-UI] Graphical Text with Plone

Tosta tmfreitag at web.de
Mon Feb 4 21:21:42 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I'm evaluating Plone for a forthcoming project. Is it possible to have
graphical text on Plone web pages? My client needs a certain "non-standard"
text font – at least for headers and menu items – to hold up their corporate
design. So I would have images created on the server (using a TFF file for
the font) and put them on the page instead of simple text. I did so before
with Java and TYPO3. Does Plone support this approach?

I searched the Plone forums and the Web but couldn't get any useful stuff.
Thanks in advance,

Tosta