[Plone-UI] What is the Bare-ist of Templates

Espen Moe-Nilssen espen at medialog.no
Tue Dec 23 08:01:39 UTC 2008

Not really.

Is not this what you want:

• User is view a "plone page"
• User clicks a link
• A page (as simple as possible, maybe just a html-file with an
embedded swf-file opens

?

In this case:
Make the html page as a file, upload the code (made in dreamveawer
and the swf-file and link to it from plone

If this is not the case:
It is possible to have pages without any plone stuff and still use
functions from plone
(You might want to make a view here).