[Plone-UI] What is the Bare-ist of Templates

Veda Williams veda at onenw.org
Mon Dec 22 18:10:33 UTC 2008

I would just strip down document_view.pt to include what you need, name it
homepage_view.pt, and select that as the default view of your site¹s
homepage. That¹s the easiest way to clean out any chaff you don¹t want.
Then, just embed your .swf code into the homepage_view.pt, and you are good
to go.

Best,

- Veda