[Plone-UI] Is their a quick way to bring back the Print this and Send this icons

dklinger danny.klinger at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 02:21:51 UTC 2008

Hi everybody,

I have had a good run with my latest upgrade to 3.0.6 on my production
server.....things are getting easier and easier - many thanks for the hard
work.

And now to the question. I noticed the Print This and Send This Icons are
now gone from all of my content....it is now just text there - is their a
quick method that I skipped during the installation that will bring these
back?

Many thanks and best holiday wishes to the Plone Support Team,

-Dan K