[Plone-UI] Finding collective.roundedcorners product or another product that fixes corneres on internet explorer

Guy Zucker gzucker1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 12:03:12 UTC 2008

Hi,

Sorry for re posing
I've designed a site (http://acg.cs.tau.ac.il) with plone 3.0 and added
rounded corners using the method described in
http://plone.org/documentation/how-to/round-corners-portlets plone's how to
round corner's guide only to find out that IE messes it up.

I war recommended a product called collective.roundedcorners which was
introduced in the Plone conference 2007, but I have been unable to find it
(by the google results it appears I'm not the only one).

Can anyone help me make rounded corners work on IE as well?

Thanks,

Guy