[Plone-UI] plone3 javascript stripped

chris does plone chriswilshaw at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 16:08:35 UTC 2008

hi,

an age old issue I know by reading around - sorry.

We are trying to enter some javascript in a page to call a popup movie
window. I have been through the motions described in all the how2's i have
found - still the code is stripped. I enter the code in html view of kupu
and as soon as i've switched to normal view the code is stripped.

Can I add the code through ZMI or some other editing method?

like I said already, I have tried to disable all filters but still it's
being stripped :/

thanks!