[Plone-UI] Can Plone set up approval chains?

abhiatind abhishek.bhaduri at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 20:07:32 UTC 2008

I am trying to set up a system where documents can be reviewed first and the
published. The review process can vary between
(1) sign-off from several individuals in a sequence.
(2) sign-off from several individuals in parallel.
Before sign-off the document is public only to the people who can sign it at
that moment.
In the documentation, the chapter on setting up workflows etc. talks about
setting up custom flows. Can this be done with a reasonable investment? We
can assume good coding skills/comfort level at my end.
Just want to save some of my eval time before I run into some known gotchas.

thanks,

abhi.