[Plone-UI] IE 6 gif transparency problem

David Little david at littled.net
Tue Apr 8 08:29:21 UTC 2008

Hi,

Not sure if this is relevant in this situation, but we've forced
transparency on .png images in IE 6 with this CSS:

.myclass {
      background: none;
      filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader(sizingMethod=scale,
src='http://www.mysite.com/myimage.png');
}

Just mentioning it in case it helps. Not sure if it would work for
GIFs or not to be honest.

Cheers,
David