[Plone-UI] CSSManager, base_properties - simplification (plone3)

Espen Moe-Nilssen espen at medialog.no
Mon Apr 7 07:19:56 UTC 2008

This has been my approach with SubSkins (actually I use 6 colors, the
plan was to have 5  "normal" colors, and one "descreet", typically a
grey.

3 or 4  colors is needed for the menues.
Another color might be needed for the (whole) background.

What I would love to have in my product is another version of
CSSManager that lets one edit the selections made in the colorschemes.
(So if anyone can help with this, it would be great)