[Plone-UI] Display Only Select Items in Horizontal Global Navigation

Rose Pruyne rpruyne at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 17:39:57 UTC 2007

In Plone 3.0.2, I want to pick and choose what gets displayed in the
horizontal global navigation bar in the portal header, not just have it
reflect each top section of the site. Before I mess with templates, I want
to make sure there isn't a simple control somewhere either in Plone Site
Setup or the ZMI that will acheive what I want. Is there anything of that
nature that I'm missing?