[Plone-UI] Custom navigation/subsites in Plone 3

Teresa Watts teresa.watts at csp.uwa.edu.au
Mon Oct 29 02:00:42 UTC 2007

Hi all,

A client of ours using Plone 3 wants the ability to have 'subsites'
with their own stylesheet and main navigation. I've tried several
products to do this including the qSiloGroup one and Custom Nav, but I
can't even seem to get a lot of them to show up on the Products list
to install them (I am stopping and starting the server, and have
installed skin products by the same method easily enough so that
doesn't seem to be the cause).

What is the best way to get a subsite in Plone 3, or at least some
kind of customised navigation?

thanks!
--
Teresa Watts

Centre for Software Practice
http://csp.uwa.edu.au
UWA, M002, 35 Stirling Highway, WA, 6008
t: +61 8 6488 2839