[Plone-UI] Plone 3 : problems width hiding and reordering viewlets

Gerhard Hug gerhard at redcor.ch
Thu Oct 25 14:22:20 UTC 2007

Hi

I have difficulties in handling the viewlets in plone 3.
To remove the site_actions from the portalheader i used the hidden node and
added the declaration "hidden manager" to viewlets.xml for my skinname as
described in the tutorial. It worked and the site_actions disappeared from
the header. Later on I decided to insert the site_actions again in the
header and removed the declaration "hidden manager" from the viewlets.xml.
But the site_actions didn't appear again in the header, even after
restarting and reinstalling it is staying hidden.
It seems that the first changing in viewlets.xml is registered as a fixed
version which can not be changed any more (?).

Can anybody tell me how to handle this?
Thank you very much

Gerhard