Re[Plone-UI] move icons in NavTree in Plone 3.0

Chris Chambers chris at cpcengineeringdesign.com
Fri Oct 12 20:28:44 UTC 2007

Learning CSS and this being my first piece of code I realise there maybe
better syntax but this does work.

.navTreeItem a img { display: none !important; }

You will need to add this to a style sheet.

I assume you want just these icons turned off only as there is the don't
display icons option otherwise.