[Plone-UI] Plone 3.0.1 - Viewlets - adding new viewlets - update procedure

Emmanuel SOULOUMIAC souloumiac at wandis.com
Thu Oct 11 16:14:53 UTC 2007

 Hi, Following howto/Tutorial :
http://plone.org/documentation/tutorial/customizing-main-template-viewlets/reordering-and-hiding-viewlets/?searchterm=viewlets   I change my! viewlets.xml to :   <order manager="plone.portalfooter" skinname="Mandarine"         based-on="Plone Default">    <viewlet name="example.credits" insert-before="plone.colophon" />  </order> After uninstallation of my product/restart zope/product reinstallation theviewlets is not correctly order on my web page. Any suggestion ? procedure ? Thanks for your help      <browser:viewlet        name="example.credits"        manager="plone.app.layout.viewlets.interfaces.IPortalFooter"        class=".viewlets.CreditsViewlet"        layer=".interfaces.IThemeSpecific"        permission="zope2.View"        /> ----- :handshake:--