[Plone-UI] Use CSS style definition inside of a document (not via ploneCustom.css)

nberliner niklas.berliner at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 2 17:30:18 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have noticed that every style definition that I insert into the HTML code
(<... style="...">) of a document inside the Plone site just disappears when
I save the file. I don't want to define a class or ID for every single CSS
definition I want to use and put the code into ploneCustom.css. Is there any
possibility to include CSS directly into the HTML code in Plone? I have
found nothing in the web about this topic but I still hope it is possible.

The version I am running is
Plone 2.5.2,
CMF-1.6.2,
Zope (Zope 2.9.6-final, python 2.4.4, linux2),
Five 1.4.2,
Python 2.4.4 (#2, Apr 5 2007, 20:11:18) [GCC 4.1.2 20061115 (prerelease)
(Debian 4.1.1-21)],
PIL 1.1.6

Best regards