[Plone-UI] skin per folder

Xavi Rubio xrubio at arsystel.com
Wed May 30 10:00:45 UTC 2007

Hi all, fortunately I've found a truly easy way to manage the problems I had,
that maybe will be useful for other people:
http://plone.org/documentation/how-to/create-a-different-look-and-feel-for-different-sections-of-your-web-site-without-creating-new-skins

It worked for me, and lets you change the style of the different sections
without changing too much code.

Xavi