[Plone-UI] skin per folder

Xavi Rubio xrubio at arsystel.com
Tue May 29 10:41:03 UTC 2007

Hi,  I'm trying to do the same (using a different logo for each folder), but
I can't manage to make this work. I put a logo.jpg on my folder (i.e. if the
folder is http://localhost/foo, I have uploaded an image from ZMI to 'foo'
folder) a well as a ploneCustom.css stylesheet marking where is the
background for this folder:

#portal-logo {
    background: url(&dtml-portal_url;/foo/&dtml-logoName;) no-repeat;
    border: 0;
    margin: 0.75em 0em 0.75em 1.5em;
    padding: 0;
}