[Plone-UI] custom folder

Bastien Gauthier gbastien at commune.sambreville.be
Wed May 16 15:36:13 UTC 2007

As you made the same site structure, maybe is it your browser this time.  Force reload of the page (Firefox --> shift + click on the refresh button) to see what it does...

There must be some mistake because the custom folder has his own by site behaviour.

Have a nice end of day,

BASTIEN Gauthier
Service Informatique - Administration Communale de Sambreville
071/260.247
http://www.sambreville.be