AW: [Plone-UI] custom folder

Teiniker Egon Egon.Teiniker at fh-joanneum.at
Wed May 16 14:59:04 UTC 2007

Hey Bastien,

thanks for your answer!

To be sure, I added a new Plone site to my CMS:

ZMI:
Root Folder | Drop-down menu: Plone Site -> Add

After that, my ZMI tree looks like:

Root Folder
+ Control_Panel
+ Plone
+ acl_users
+ anotherPlone     // The new Plone site instance
+ myPlone
  Temp_folder

All Plone instances seem to be on the same level in the CMS tree.
Therefore, I suppose that the new Plone instance is not a child of the existing ones.

Browsing the new Plone instance (anotherPlone) showed that the logo.jpg image has been fetched from Plone's custom folder - yes, I have restarted the Zope server and emptied my browser cache.

So, there is still the same problem...

Best regards
Egon