[Plone-UI] custom folder

Bastien Gauthier gbastien at commune.sambreville.be
Wed May 16 14:31:38 UTC 2007

It seems that you have created your MyPlone site in the "plone" site.  Plone Site must be added at the root of your Zope instance, every Plone Site "at the same level".  Remove your MyPlone site and create it at the root of the Zope (so at the same level as the already created "plone" site)...

Have a nice day,

BASTIEN Gauthier
Service Informatique - Administration Communale de Sambreville
071/260.247
http://www.sambreville.be