[Plone-UI] custom folder

Teiniker Egon Egon.Teiniker at fh-joanneum.at
Wed May 16 11:55:20 UTC 2007

Hi all!

I have installed Plone 2.5.2 with two Plone site instances:

i) Plone (which is the default site - created during the installation
process)
ii) MyPlone (which I created via the ZMI)

My problem is that resources stored in MyPlone/portal_skins/custom can't
be found from plone at runtime.
E.g. the logo.jpg image ist not loaded from MyPlone's custom folder.

If I place this logo.jpg image to the Plone/portal_skins/custom folder,
it will work - even for the MyPlone site!

Is it possible to configure the MyPlone site to start searching in its
own custom folder?

Best regards
Egon