[Plone-UI] Creating Plone Products from existing templates/scripts

Adit Ranadive adit.262 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 19:24:48 UTC 2007

Hi,

My question is follows:

I have a couple of page templates and a python script. The first page template
contains a form for users to fill in their data. This form is submitted to
another server and a perl script executes on the data on the form and sends back
the response to the second page template. The second page template displays the
response.
I want to turn this into a product.
What is the best possible way to do this?

Also, keeping in mind that Im using Plone 2.5.1 and will be shifting to Plone
2.5.2 soon. For future compatibility in what way should the product be designed?

Thanks,
Adit

P.S. : I dont know what the perl script does but I submit it data and it
redirects the response to the second template.

--
Adit Ranadive
MS CS Candidate