[Plone-UI] tag / keyword / label

Gregory Gehrich greggehrich at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 15:23:59 UTC 2007

As I learn to utilize tagging in the Google products (instead of folders) for organization and reporting, I find that I want to replicate this with keywords/smartfolders in Plone.  A feature that exists in the Google tools that is missing in Plone is the ability categorize large amounts of content in batch.  For instance, I can select a group of mail messages and label them all with a common tag.  In Picasa, I can select a group of photos and give them a common keyword with a single command (albeit with the client tool before uploading to web).

Don't know if this is exists in a third party tool I haven't seen or is planned for 3.0, but wanted to put the idea out there.

Greg