[Plone-UI] a small problem and a fix on plone_control_panel

Rob Porter zope at psu.edu
Fri Jan 26 19:45:43 UTC 2007

Problem
If left_slots is empty then on the plone_control_panel page the main
content area collides with the left slot

Solution
After the body tag put a css slot tag overriding the hidecolumns so
there is space for the left slot like so
<tal:comment tal:replace="nothing">[Added space for column one if
nothing is in the left_slots]</tal:comment>

I have no idea how to add this to plone.  I am pretty sure this is a
good solution. Any thoughts?

Rob Porter