[Plone-UI] Supressing folder icons in navigation portlet

Bastien Gauthier GBastien at commune.Sambreville.be
Tue Feb 27 08:13:02 UTC 2007

See the "GreenEarth Theme" here : http://plone.org/products/greenearththeme/

You will see how they disable the icon in the navtree... ;-)

Have a nice day,

BASTIEN Gauthier
Service Informatique - Administration Communale de Sambreville
071/260.247
http://w <http://www.sambreville.be/> ww.sambreville.be

________________________________

	De : ui-bounces at lists.plone.org [mailto:ui-bounces at lists.plone.org] De la part de Cameron Dishington
	Envoyé : mardi 27 février 2007 8:54
	À : ui at lists.plone.org
	Objet : [Plone-UI] Supressing folder icons in navigation portlet

	I've looked everywhere I can think of to find an answer to this but have only come across the following solutions:

	This will allow you to remove the navigation icons that appear in Plone's navigation portlet.

	*	go into ZMI (Zope Management Interface)
	*	go to Root Folder of your site
	*	click on portal_css (CSS Registry). There you'll see a long list of all the CSS's affecting your site
	*	disable generated.css

	The above seems a bit drastic (i.e. disabling) but is there a better way of not displaying the folder icons in the navigation tree in Plone 2.5?

	Cheers