[Plone-UI] Re: input fields - borders dissapear in some browsers

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Fri Feb 16 09:03:39 UTC 2007

Don't use the generic border variable for this, since it affects
everything (which we're changing in 3.0, but that's another story). If you
want a radically different theme, have a look at the skinning tutorial
that explains how to use DIYPloneStyle to make your own theme:

http://plone.org/documentation/tutorial/creating-plone-themes

Alternatively, put the following in ploneCustom.css if you want to set the
global border property:

input { border: 1px solid black; }

— Alexander

--