[Plone-UI] logos in Plone 3

ticean ticean at pilgrimav.com
Mon Dec 10 21:05:32 UTC 2007

I was [attempting] using DIYPloneStyle, but the documentation was somewhat
incomplete.  The product did not seem to behave as described in the article
out of the box, and did not output correctly on Windows because of recursion
issues. When I used all command line parameters and manually set the full
path of the target product folder it worked OK.

The help article describes using templates, which are deprecated.  This
article on viewlets gave me the clarification I needed. I did still use
DIYPlone to create my starting point:

http://plone.org/documentation/tutorial/customizing-main-template-viewlets/viewlets-registration/introduction

Thank you for you help! I hope this helps someone else get started.