[Plone-UI] custom header image per page

espenmn espen at medialog.no
Tue Aug 21 16:18:44 UTC 2007

I think this is better done with css. In ploneCustom.css, place this line:
#portal-header {background: white url(header01.png) no-repeat; height:
150px; width: 535px}

Then you can just place an header01.png image in all folders where you want
it different).

(there might be a reason to use the absolute url in front of header01.png)