[Plone-UI] tables in Plone

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Thu Apr 26 19:15:26 UTC 2007

AngieRT wrote, On 04/26/2007 08:20 PM:
> Just wondering if anyone has heard of or read about issues with Plone tables
> and IE version 6.
> The tables we created look fine in FireFox and IE7 but show no data in IE6 -
> until I drag my browser window to resize it. Then the data appears and
> disappears depending on the window size. This is a standard table created
> within Plone with no customizations. Any ideas?

It sounds like http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/5556

My "solution" in my setup was to remove "the limi hack" in IEFixes.css.
I don't know what the hack was good for, but it seems like it would be
best to remove it ASAP - ie 2.5.3...

Limi: could you please tell us what is going on and why not?

/Mads