[Plone-UI] Re: kupu 1.4 beta 5 in plone 2.5

Duncan Booth duncan.booth at suttoncourtenay.org.uk
Wed Apr 25 09:55:20 UTC 2007

"Peter Simmons" <cabbiepete at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to use kupu as the reference browser for a plone 2.5 site.
>
> When I click on a browser button on a reference browser field I get
> this
> javascript error (from firebug)
>
> referencebrowser_draweropen is not defined
> onclick(click clientX=0, clientY=0)
>
> Any ideas on what I need to do, is there some javascript that isn't
> being
> included that should be?

It sounds that way. Go to portal_skins/manage_main and check that there is
a folder called kupu_references containing a page template and a javascript
file. If you upgraded from an earlier version of kupu and didn't reinstall
the product it may not have registered the skin folder. If it is missing
either reinstall kupu (being aware that this will overwrite any
modifications made through the control panel) or just add the skin folder
manually.

On portal_skins/manage_propertiesForm check your skin layers have
kupu_references listed above ATReferenceBrowserWidget (using the kupu
control panel to turn kupu's reference browser on/off should add/remove the
kupu_references skin layer).

If that all fails check the page to make sure that referencebrowser.js is
being included by the page (is isn't merged into the other javascripts) and
that the version in your browser is the kupu one, not a cached one from
ATReferenceBrowserWidget.