[Plone-UI] Display specific news/events/page portlet

Nejc Zupan nejc.zupan at gimb.org
Fri Nov 24 17:07:13 UTC 2006

Hello!

I'm building a community site in Plone and I need portlets that would
show news/events/etc... For example, 2 portlets, first displays (title,
description and image) the latest news item and the second displays the
second-latest news item. I've already done the display part, I used the
portlet_news code and modified it. The thing I don't know how to do is
displaying the second-latest news item, for example. (for now i just
modified the search string in the portlet_new code to return only 1 result)

So how to modify the search string so it would return the second-latest
news item?

best regards,
Nejc