[Plone-UI] Re: UI effort for Plone 3.0

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Tue Nov 21 15:45:22 UTC 2006

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 07:56:57 -0800, Christophe Bélanger
<christophe.belanger at mac.com> wrote:

> I would like to help on accessibility issues. Is it possible ?

Absolutely. There should be a couple of other people on this list by now
that are responsible for the accessibility part.

The thing I'd like to see first is some sort of report/overview from
people that are actually using screen readers on what they like — and
especially what they do not like — about the current UI (Plone 2.5). I
assume one of the main problems is that there are too many structures, and
that navigation is complex, but I'd like to know exactly what people are
struggling with, and suggestions on how to fix it.