[Plone-UI] assign a special template for home page

Bastien Gauthier GBastien at commune.Sambreville.be
Mon May 29 09:46:53 UTC 2006

Create a templated named (id) index_html in the ZMi and write your TAL code in it.  The index_html id will be used as start page for the folder...

Is it what you were looking for ?

BASTIEN Gauthier

Service Informatique - Administration Communale de Sambreville

071/260.247

http://www.sambreville.be

________________________________

De : ui-bounces at lists.plone.org [mailto:ui-bounces at lists.plone.org] De la part de shahrzad kh
Envoyé : lundi 29 mai 2006 11:36
À : ui at lists.plone.org
Objet : [Plone-UI] assign a special template for home page

hi,
I asked this perhaps simple question from some body but nobody answer me !
::
 for assigning a specail template just for my index_html  page (home page) that don't show it in another pages what I do? (for example home page has a header that other pages haven't it ). index_html has a template and another folders have another template .what is the easiest way?
 thanks